The city of Simpsonville offers to great parks for Upstate residents and visitors to enjoy.
- Six baseball/softball fields with batting cages, soft toss tunnels and practice infield
- Two age-appropriate playground areas A working replica miniature steam train
- A Corporate shelter (up to 100), Gazebo (up to 30) and individual picnic shelters all available for rent.
- Full-service concessions (seasonal)
- Miles of paved trails for walking, running and biking
- Ample parking
- CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park
Come and enjoy a ride on our replica miniature steam train while enjoying Heritage Park.
Your family can come and enjoy one or both of our two age-appropriate playground areas at Heritage Park.
College Street Park
330 W College St. Simpsonville, SC 29681
- Neighborhood” park with picnic benches
- swing set
- jungle gym Basketball court
- 4 Pickle Ball Courts
- 4-legged family members Harmony Garden
- Learn more at https://www.simpsonville.com/parksrec/page/college-street-park